Sunday, January 28, 2024

Disaster Saturday

 Yesterday was a disaster, well it was to me, as ITFC were wiped out of the cup by lowly Maidstone and it was live on BBC TV. Now I know that is really not a disaster but it in my small corner of the world it was ! Day started off well as I went to the church coffee morning, bought small homade cakes and savourys to have a picnic whilst wartching the match and won a prize in the draw. Did not pick up the chocs and came home with a pair of small plastic storage boxes. during the match a friend????? texted 2 twice to say how well Maidstone was doing and what a great job the goalkeeper was doing. I never replied as anyone who knows me knows not to contact me during a match. (well if my daughters did I would expect it to be an emergancy.)  Well thats got that off my chest. Its been quite a quiet week with only Zumba to go to. I haden't been  since before Chhristmas due to illness and I really enjoyed it and the coffee and chat afterwards. I'm hoping to get out for a walk later if it's not too cold so will get into the shower and put my slow cooker on with a chicken casserole.x

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a shame. I don't follow football but I know people take it very deeply. xx

    ReplyDelete

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

 Yesterday Ipswich Town Football Town won their last match in the Championship 2-0 against Huddersfield and were promoted in second place to...