Sunday, January 17, 2021

Disapointed

 I was so pleased on Wednesday to be able to book a vaccination appointment which should have been next Tuesday BUT yesterday afternoon I received a message sayin my appointments have been cancelled due to vaccine supplies, didn't say they had run out or whatever. They will text me when new appointments are made, so goodness knows when that will be. surely they knew how much the would have 5 days in advance. Typically Suffolk was well down on the list to get the vaccine,  as we usually are back of the queue for nearly everything, new roads, housing, grants etc. I shall have to wait with patience as hopefully someone who needs it more than me get theirs.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your vaccination appointment was cancelled. As you say, the east of England is behind the eight ball. Interesting that your second appointment was booked for March. I thought it was 12 weeks between vaccines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I, I bet it will be 3 months when I eventually get it!!

      Delete
  2. That is extremely disappointing and I'm really sorry to read this. Fingers crossed a new notification comes through quickly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I heard that about being way behind on numbers of vaccines given - Typical I thought. Yesterday they said Norfolk and Essex both had big vaccination hubs opening this week while Suffolk 's will open " in the next two weeks!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read in todays Ipswich Star that the vaccine they were sent was supposed to last 3 1/2 days but only lasted 3 days so they had to book extra in and then cancel others(me!!)

      Delete

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...