Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Catchup.

 It's definately time I made the effort to catch up  with my ordinary life. 

Since I last posted both my daughters have moved house, my eldest has moved into my village and now lives only 2 minutes away from me.Just scraped in before the stamp duty finished. a worrying time for them as the sellers solicitor was very slow.  That is bliss for me and she has already been there when I needed her as recently I fell over in the garden whilst weeding. I wasn't hurt but could not get up, Luckily I had my mobile with me and  she was there to help me. My youger daughter won the race to move in first and that pleased her as she has been catching her sister up  all her life.!" 

My W.I has now begun having proper meetings again and it was great seeing lots of us together again. Luckily all the committee have stayed in post and they have done a great job making sure we were kept in touchwith birthday cards, news, jokes and every member was given a visit fom one of them at Christmas and Easter with hand made cards and presents or eggs (at Easter of course).

I have now gone back to watching my beloved Ipswich T own F C. Wasn't sure I could walk from the carpark to the ground and up the stairs to a seat. (my bungalow knees don't like stairs) but I persevered and now I am going to home matches for the 64th year!!  

Poppy and I are loving being together, she thinks she is the boss and I know I am (most of the time. )

I am going to my seated Zumba class soon, it's goodbyfrom me and goodbye from her xx  

4 comments:

  1. Give the Town a shout from me while you're there! Tell them to PLAY TO THE END! and NOT slow down 15 minutes before the whistle.
    Have fun at Portman Rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have one of your daughters close by. Mine live fairly close and it's so nice to be able to see them often.
    Enjoy the football.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...