Sunday, February 4, 2024

Thank Goodness it's February.

 I'm glad January is over and I am feeling more with it! I'vemanaged to get out most days actually every day and my youngest grandson was 18 this week. I love going to my daughters every Tuesday when they make an evening meal with all the local family eating together after work when we catch up on news laugh and talk together. My daughter has 3 cats and I am their favourite person as when I walk in the door they come running for a few dreamies each. I have changed my library books, spent time at Zumba, filled the car up with diesel(5p voucher off every litre), had a happy couple of hours at our local coffee shop with my lunch club friends and on Friday had my hair cut and blowed by Laura. I love going to the salon and enjoying the atmosphere and friendship., and come out feeling and looking good! last night my daughter her 4 aunts and uncle spent the evening at Martlesham village club at a quiz evening to help raise funds. it was a good evening out and no we did'nt win and it was amazing how much we did and did'nt know between the 6 of us. I'm having a quiet day today so take care and Happy Sunday.Val and a snoozing Poppy

2 comments:

  1. You gadabout, you!!! < chuckle > What a lovely week and you deserve a lovely, quiet day today. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

 Yesterday Ipswich Town Football Town won their last match in the Championship 2-0 against Huddersfield and were promoted in second place to...