Monday, January 15, 2024

Back to Normal

 I am back to normal(well nearly), I haven't been out much as it's taken all week to get over Covid and I'm still tired. On Monday my neighbour loaded up his van and took all my accumalated rubbish to the tip thank goodness. I hadn't been to the tip since before Lockdown so didn't realise that you have to book now, luckily they had a spot free and it is still free!! I've still got a list of things to do but still can'be bothered.I did get to the Library and picked up my 6 books and took 4 back I'm reading Richard Osmans book first The Last Devil to Die, as it still has a long list of reserves on it. hopefully I can renew some of the others. Lounge looks a bit sorry for itself with the decorations down but my daughter sent me some lovely flowers by post to cheer me up. Too cold for me to go to football on Saturday night so I took a bottle of mulled wine and my last Florentines along the road to my other daughter and watched Ipswich beat Sunderland 2-1. her cats were delighted to get an extra Dreami when we scored and we ate all the Florentines.  I am going to start going out for a walk today but not yet as it is-1% at the moment so perhaps I will get the bed changed instead, think about the walk whilst I drink my coffee in my new bone china breakfast Monet cup and saucer, a treat for me, by me, on ebay which I couldn't resist. Have a happy week and take care of yourselves. Love from Poppy and Val

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to enjoy your coffee in such attractive china. I'm convinced it tastes better that way!
    Hoping you continue to get normal-feeling; Covid can really knock the stuffing out of one. xx

    ReplyDelete

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

 Yesterday Ipswich Town Football Town won their last match in the Championship 2-0 against Huddersfield and were promoted in second place to...