Sunday, January 7, 2024

Covid

 Little did I think that my next post would be about Covid. I escaped it for the last 2 years and still being fairly careful I have now sucumbed. Google tell me I have most of the usual symptons and I felt so awful I didn't bother to drag out my test kit because I just hadn't the energy to bother. My duvet day has stretched out to a duvet week. and except for yesterday when I walked round my back garden The furthest I have been is to put my recycling bin out at the bottom of the drive.  My daughter has insisted that I have the heating on all day so I dread to think how much that will cost. She bought me some much needed top up supplies yesterday especialy Coffee*** I only drink coffee and water so the sight of only enough for 3 cups made me call for help! I missed my monthly birthday coffee club get together in our village coffee shop and am running out of Florentines I had for Christmas, probably won't find any more till next Christmas in the supermarkets, if I ever get there again.!!  today I am feeling a bit better so with a bit of luck I might get out next week. I need to as 5 books are waiting for me on the reserved shelf at my local library.  Poppy is patting my arm which means she wants some thing so  I better go and see to whatever it is.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor you, staying in and keeping warm is the idea. Glad to read your daughter is there is get the 'emergency' supply of coffee! Hope you improve soon.

    ReplyDelete

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

 Yesterday Ipswich Town Football Town won their last match in the Championship 2-0 against Huddersfield and were promoted in second place to...