Sunday, February 11, 2024

Second week in February.

 Fairly ordinary week. I usually go to the library on a Monday. They are only open in the morning as it  is usually  a quiet day, but recently they now have a Mums and toddler group. I'm not grumbling but the car park is always full so I have to carry my book (last time I had 6) and juglling books, stick and bag is tricky.  This week iIcracked it I was up late and by the time I got there it was 11.15 and guess what carpark was nearly empty. so my cunnung plan is to go after 11 am!! Thursday was tipping it down with rain and it was so nice to see my stepson R. who was home from his work on the rigs off Norway. my daughter joined us to a lovely allday breakfast at the local waterpark which as always was packed out. Friday was a meday and I went to Matalan, 30% off womens clothes that day so a few goodies fell into my basket. Went to Glasswells for lunch which as always is very nice and so pleased to find they had pop up special cards and as I have a special wedding later in the year and one of my daughters is 60 this year (shush don't tell anyone) I found the perfect card for her **  Today has been mild and I spent a lovely morning in my back garden  having a good tidy up. Coffee in the garden, the first of the year, After lunch I planted som primulas in the 2 blue tubs under my front window and that ws a good end to the week.  I must fimish  now as Poppy is patting my arm to tell me it is her teatime so I must obey her!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'd not realised you are back with your blog. Lovely to hear from another Suffolk person.

    ReplyDelete

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

 Yesterday Ipswich Town Football Town won their last match in the Championship 2-0 against Huddersfield and were promoted in second place to...