Monday, August 23, 2021

£5.00

 I was sorting out my loyalty cards and found a garden gift card amongst them. I checked it out online and had £5 left on it, card was valid for 30 months and end date was 4 September 2021!!! Checked which local companies still took them and so I have been to Capel Nurseries which is close to me and spent a happy time  chosing plants for the new bed I am creating in my back garden. I chose Delosperma (pink), Jasioner(Blue)  and Sedum(White). Posh names aren't they. Pity I still haven't learned how to attach photos. they will all help to edge the new retangular bed. Had to buy 3 as one would not have used the £5 up and 3 were on offer!! win win situation. Happy gardening from Poppy and Val.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...