Friday, November 6, 2020

It's Friday again

 Well it appears that the overflow pipe on the tank in the roof had come out of the tank  and has soaked the lagging and the ceilings. I wish I knew how to add photos as it is horrendous and will have to dry out before repainting. That will be sometime probably next spring if we are out of lockdown by then!!!

Poppy is getting adventures now and has gone up the side passage and looked through my next doors  glass back door to see what she could find,  she knows how to get home and and this afternoon has scratched at my back door as it  was closed and shot in when I opened it, She didn't seem fussed by fireworks last night just slept on her usual chair or on my lap.

This weekend I hope to be cutting down my overgrown rambler rose if the weather and my gammy leg let me! Happy Weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...