Friday, September 25, 2020

week 2

 We have been together 2 weeks now and little by little we are getting to know each others foibles ( not that I have many). she does not sleep on my bed despite trying to and I do not get up early  to feed her. She gets her breakfast before I get my first coffee as I am afraid I will trip over her constantly being around and between my legs! she loves looking out of the windows and I think I will give up feeding the birds as she is so quick and will catch a lot of them, so at the moment I am using up all my bird food and then will stop feeding them. Poppy is desperate to go outside but will have to stay indoors for another week so today I have sent for a flea collar for her, I can't believe how expensive it is but my daughter assures me that it will last for 8 months and is very efficient, she should know as her 4 cats all use them. This weekend I am on cat feeding duty for 6 cats, as my family is having a short break. Think of me early in the mornings and evenings as I am feeding Poppy, then grandsons Jaffa then onto daughters 4 cats Bernard Millie,  Jinny and Roxy. think I'll get through lots of stroking and cuddles. I am having my first live streaming football match on Saturday afternoon, I wish I was at Ipswich Town  to see them live but this is the best I can do for the next few months lets hope I am a happy bunny after the match ends, or will I have to have chocolate to console me??

We have just had a power cut here and my neighbour wants me to go and reset her heating timer so it goodbye ffrom Poppy and me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...