Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year 20 24

 Happy New Year to anyone who reads this blog. I seem to have missed 2023 as several things  took over the Year, mainly my 80th birtday and my grandsons wonderful wedding at Hintlesham Hall Suffolk, where I was able to stay overnight, something I never thought I would ever do, and the bed was the best one I have ever slept in !!

This year I have already got  several exciting things to do which if I keep up with this blog I will share with you. I am hoping to walk  most days and today I did walk for 15 minutes without using my stick, although I did  carry it with me just in case. This afternoon I am going to watch on my computer IpswichTown Football Club playing Stoke City. I do love my football and have watched ITFC since I was 15 years old ! so I will sign off now as kick off is in 40 mins and I must set up this computer and make a coffee  and enjoy my first match in 2024. Poppy sends her love and is already curled up on the sofa for a long sleep until tea time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

 Yesterday Ipswich Town Football Town won their last match in the Championship 2-0 against Huddersfield and were promoted in second place to...