Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve

 I's Christmas Eve today and our Festivities started yesterday when my youngest daughter and her partner drove up from Portsmouth  for the day. We spent it at my older daughter new house which she hadn't seen before so had the grand tour. Family arrived in dribs and drabs so that we didn't have too many  at once but most stayed nearly all the time she was here and it was great to hear the laughter and talking going on. as most of them hadn't seen her since the summer time.  We have all been jabbed so hope we get through this next Covid phase. Tomorrow we are spending the day at my grandsons and he is doing most of the cooking. I have made my sherry trifle. just got to finish it off in the morning and made a sausage meat stuffing loaf. I am picking my daughter up together with the cooked turkey and driving as I don't drink alcohol so should be safe to drive them home. !!

Happy Christmas to all my friendly bloggers and whatever you are doing make the most of it and enjoy youselves. Poppy is sniffing round some packets that look like Dreamies on the tree so I think I might let her have an early present and I can't wait any longer to have some Florentines so Merry Christmas from Poppy and Val xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a very happy and very content Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...