Sunday, January 2, 2022

Soup

Happy New Year everyone. Guess what I had for Chrismas, a soup maker and I have been practicing making several differant soups. It will be very handy for free Slimming World lunches as I'm back to losing some weight as from tomorrow. I am taking down the Christmas decorations today and expect I shall be picking up tinsel for some time!! To brighten up my lounge I will be picking some Winter Jasmine  from  the garden. It is such a cheerful colour  during these dreary days, makes me look forward to Spring. Poppy is on the window sill waiting to be let in. Have a Happy and healthy New Year. Hugs from Val and Poppy xx 

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a soup maker - I'm sure you will love using it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A soup maker sounds great. I hope 2022 will be a great year for you :)

    ReplyDelete

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...