Sunday, January 24, 2021

Mother Christmas

 I know, I know it's nearly the end of January but this weekend I have been feeling like Mother Christmas. My grandson bought me an oversized fleece hoody which he said was all the rage this year. It is a red fleece with the inside lined with white fleece and is very roomy. it is supposed to be worn over your clothes (I think) and I do so with my black trousers, red toweling socks and the fleece which comes down past my knees  I am   cosy &  warm, and look like Mother Christmas.🎅🎅. the weather here has been wet, slightly snowing, and very cold so this weekend I am pottering about indoors , keeping my fingers crossed that nobody rings the doorbell!!! I didn't put it on until the Morrisons delivery man had been, didn't want to freak him out especially as he had bought me some Florentines, (my favourites). Poppy & I have had a snoozy afternoon and she is still snoozing after her tea whilst I am watching Man Utd. v Liverpool. so if you see Mother Christmas about in Suffolk you'll know I have got the call and am rushing to get my jab. 🎅🎅🎅. Bye from Poppy and Val

1 comment:

  1. That fleece hoodie sounds perfect for this cold weather and the colour is so cheerful. Lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...