Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tickling tummi

 You can learn something new every day!! I did not know why Poppy often lays on her back with her legs in the air but last weeks East Anglian Times newspaper vets column tells me that if a cat does this it means they are bonding with you but do not attempt to tickle  thier tummy as they will scratch you!! I had found that out the hard way that Poppy has very sharp claws and moves a lot quicker than me.I suppose  that their tummy is very vunerable when exposed so attack is the first form of defence. I could try this myself but as I can't get up from the floor now I'll pass. It's sunny now so one of us is going to have a shower and the other a snooze. Guess which one I am doing???? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...