Monday, May 2, 2022

Been busy lately

 Been busy lately ,it seems quite a while since I posted. so whats happenned up to now. 

First I had a birthdaywhich I managed to stretch out for a week . Yes no cooking for a week as either I had a meal out, or a takeaway with family, Our village lunch club had its monthly meal out, but it all came to anend when on Mothers day my grandson was doing afternoon tea for his Mum and me but Covid stopped that. I still had a nice day but on the next day(Monday) I had no Landline phone,no internet, no broadband. I panicked a bit used my mobile (thank goodness that was working)  and my daughter arrived to make sure it wasn't  my fault!!! She contacted my broadband service and they said the line was down and arranged for engineer to come next day. 

I have new neighbours who are/were vere nice and he had been digging in the front garden and cut throuth the wire that sevices both bungalows.!!! Engineer came said they would have to dig up the pavement and someone would come before Friday. It was eight days  before the men restored           our line and although I thought I wouldn't miss it  I DID. the weather wasn't great so I made a list and ploughed through all the jobs on it I was glad when they fixed it. 

Got up Wednesday, no heat no hot water. My heating firm came and fixed it and said my pipes need flushing( got all the smart alec remarks from friends and family) and the will do it in June so another large bill is on the horizen. 

next week I had my booster jab and had a bad reaction. Every joint in my body ached my skin was sore and I felt like death. It took until Saturday before  I was ok 

Here is the good news. I am a mad fan of Ipswich Town Football Club but have been unable to go during lockdown, so this Saturday I bought a ticket in the tier below where I have sat for 40 years , the stairs were a problem when I last went. I went to the last game of the season, Magic I loved it ,the stairs were ok the view was great, we won 4-0 I watched all the players due a lap of honour at the end, and even the car was parked in my favourite spot.  It was a brilliant day even my favourite player scored twice!!  

On July 1st I will be online and buy the season ticket for the seat as I know it' s not taken. buying season tickets is suspended until then. there will be a giant cheer when that happens fom my family who have put up with me without live football for 2 years. MY love to you all.

Oh by the way Poppy is fine, she is curled up on her cushion near me. A few Dreamies and shes happy**

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday!!!

 I'm a day behind at the moment because I was soo tired yesterday. I woke up late and after shower and hairwash just couldn't summon...